10.23.2012

Halloween- Where is the par-tay at?

Halloween is a spooky time for all types of family and friends gathering to celebrate being anyone other than themselves. This year I'm going to be a.... Ahh, not telling you all just yet. It's still a little soon for that, but I'll be sure to post some picture of me and my crazy galavanting friends when we get dressed up. This year we have decided to go to a couple of different places. First and foremost, there is a house Halloween party. While I have not attended this particular party, the friend, Natasha, who invited me says it is outstanding. I'm not 100% sure how the hosts are planning on pulling this one off, but I'm sure looking forward to it.

To attend this party, there is a $10.00 cover charge and this apparently includes all of your food, which is catered as well as cocktails. I'm guessing that whomever these Halloween party-throwers are, are going to have to buy extremely cheap liquor or are going to have keg beer (eww). Maybe at least they'll dye the beer orange to be more festive. There is also a costume contest, but I'm not sure of the categories yet. While I'm definitely looking forward to this party, its not my only stop Saturday.

I'm considering stopping at Luna this Thursday to check out the Halloween show they put on... I've never been there, but I hear that it is a fabulous place to be, so this is high on the list. In addition to this, I will probably leave the (assumed-to-be-crazy) house party Saturday and head over to Madisons... yes I'm a sucker for the eastside.

Aside from showing off my costume this weekend, there are some other fabulous events that you may want to check out:
 If you have any recomendations for the list let me know! I'll leave you with this mind-tripping imagine of what my costume may involve. I'll be sure to follow up with some Halloween photos!

NIC

2 comments: